Poole Festival Of Running T&Cs
- I declare that I intend to run entirely at my own risk and confirm that the organisers shall not be liable for any accident, injury, loss or damage as a consequence of my participation.
- I am an amateur and will abide by the UKA rules for competition and any specific race rules as documented in the final race instructions.
- You need to be able to hear instructions from our marshalls so NO HEADPHONES OF ANY TYPE ARE ALLOWED
- If you are under 18 then you must have the permission of a parent/carer to enter.
- By entering this event you agree that photographic and video footage may be taken by authorised personnel for future event promotion.
- Due to the nature of the course, this event is unsuitable for wheelchairs, buggies or dogs.
- By submitting this entry I agree that the organisers may store my entry details and results for the purpose of race administration.
- Entries are non-refundable but number swaps may be allowed at the discretion of the race director.
- You agree that we may publish your Personal Information as part of the results of the Event and may pass such information to the governing body or any affiliated organisation for the purpose of insurance, licences or for publishing results either for the event alone or combined with or compared to other events. Results may include (but not be limited to) name, any club affiliation, race times, occupation and age category.