1) FOR MEMBERS OF RUNNING CLUBS SIGNED UP FOR THE WESSEX LEAGUE:
Please register by selecting the ‘Team Member Registration (For Club Members)’ ticket below.
If you are a Team Manager entering bulk details, then this can be done in batches. Please note that each runner entered on the form will be emailed their registration confirmation individually using the email provided.
2) FOR INDIVIDUALS (OR CLUB RUNNERS FROM NON SIGNED UP CLUBS):
Please select the appropriate ‘Individual Registration’ tickets below. You will need to pay the appropriate entry fee using a credit/debit card or PayPal.
The aim of the Wessex Cross Country League is to provide competition between its member clubs and to promote Cross Country running.
Dates for 2019 are:
- Canford Heath 29th September
- Lytchett School 3rd November
- Yeovil – Cancelled (Results from SW championships on Jan 5th 2020 will be used instead: https://events.englandathletics.org/event/england-athletics-sw-cross-country-championships-2020/profile)
- Canford School 15th December
Entries close 2 weeks before the first race, and then one week before each of the subsequent races.
For more information please see http://www.teamdorsetathletics.btck.co.uk/competition/wessexleague-crosscountry
A list of all registered runners can be found here: https://poolerunningevents.co.uk/wessex-league-xc-current-entries/
- 29/09/2019 - 05/01/2020
10:00 am - 2:00 pm