ON-LINE ENTRIES HAVE NOW CLOSED
There will be some limited entries available in person at the admin tent in Poole Park. The admin tent is open from 2pm-7pm Saturday and from 8 am Sunday.
POOLE FESTIVAL OF RUNNING 2017
Now running over 2 days and featuring a new spectator friendly time trial on Saturday evening, this year’s festival promises to be bigger and better than ever.
It may have a moved to a new time of 10:30 on Sunday morning, but our flagship event retains the same fast and flat course, with a fantastic atmosphere, musical entertainment on course, and an entry field of all abilities. All finishers get a t-shirt, medal and goody bag. PLEASE NOTE: The order has now been placed for t-shirts, so while we have tried to correctly estimate the sizes required, we cannot guarantee the correct size will be available for new entries.
NOTE: Minimum age for entry is 16 years on race day. Due to the confines of the course, the event is not suitable for wheelchairs, pushchairs or buggies etc and please – no dogs.
(This is subject to change so please check the website or facebook page nearer the time for any revisions).
Saturday 3rd June 2017
- 2:00pm: Admin marquee opens for number collection.
- 5:00pm: Run For Cancer 5k – raising money for the Poole Hospital Charity. All finishers get a t-shirt, medal, bar voucher and goody bag.
- 6:30pm: 5k prizegiving followed by live music form Curveball.
- 9:00pm: Raffle for the Poole Hospital Charity – Teenage Cancer Room fund.
Sunday 4th June 2017
- 8:00am: Admin marquee opens for number collection.
- 9:00am: Minithon for Boys and Girls aged 6 and 7.
- 9:15am: Minithon for Boys and Girls aged 8 and 9.
- 9:30am: Minithon for Boys and Girls aged 10 and 11.
- 9:45am: Minithon for Boys and Girls aged 12 to 14.
- 9:50am: Minithon for Boys and Girls under 6.
Note: Although we will be running combined Boys and Girls races, they will have separate prizes for 1st,2nd and 3rd.
- 10:30am: Poole 10K – It may have a new time, but our flagship event retains the same fast and flat course, with a fantastic atmosphere, musical entertainment on course, and an entry field of all abilities. All finishers get a t-shirt, medal and goody bag.
If you enter both the 5k and the 10k you will get a medal hanger, instead of a second t-shirt, on completion of the 10k.
Note this year we will not be taking postal entries. If you have any problem with entering online then please email email@example.com
Please see: http://poolefestivalofrunning.com/prize-list/
The Festival of Running 10k has been selected as the Dorset County Championships 10k race for 2017, with Gold, Silver and Bronze medals to be awarded to eligible athletes separately from the main prizes. Click here for more details and for eligibility rules (opens in new window)
Please like us at: https://www.facebook.com/runpoole/ for the latest updates.
Run under UKA rules
Licence Number: 2017-29816
- Poole Festival Of Running 10l
04/06/2017 - 05/06/2017
Venue: Poole Park, Poole