This year our Cross Country Championships will be hosted at the South-West XC Championships and you will also need to register and pay using the following link to enter that race, as well as paying the County Champs fee to DCAA.
The DCAA costs include a contribution to the cost of medals and transactions fees and other costs.
Information to enter the County Champs:
ENTRY FEE: £3.00
CLOSING DATE: 22nd December 2021 BY MIDDAY
NO ENTRIES ON THE DAY OR BY EMAIL
Runners should note that the County XC is being run alongside a Match of the Wessex League and the South West XC Championships and if runners fail to enter the championships they will not be considered for a medal even if they finish within the top 3 in their respective races.
DCAA CHAMPIONSHIP ENTRY CRITERIA
1. To compete in the DCAA Championships competitors must:
A. have been born in Dorset, or mother normally domiciled in the County at that time
OR B. have lived continuously in Dorset for at least 9 months preceding the event
OR C. have been serving in a unit of H.M. forces stationed in Dorset for at least nine months preceding the event.
(Note: boarding school and service unit athletes are requested to indicate their Home Address County on the entry form as only those athletes who are resident in Dorset are eligible to compete for the County) If you are unsure of your eligibility please contact the Championship Secretary.
OR D. be a student in residence at a School, College or University in Dorset
AND E. not have competed in the championships of, or represented at Inter-County Championships, a county other than Dorset since 1 st October 2021.
2. A competitor may only compete in one age group and in combined events will only be eligible for an award in the age group in which he or she is entered.
3. Guest Competitors: None.
4. Club/School Colours must be worn.
- U13 Boys and Girls: Aged 11 on day of race, or aged 12 on 31 Aug 21
- U15 Boys and Girls: Aged 13 or 14 on 31 Aug 21
- U17 Men and Women: Aged 15 or 16 on 31 Aug 21
- U20 Men and Women Aged at least 17 and under 20 on 31 Aug 21
- Senior Men and Women Aged 20 or over on 31 st Aug 2021
- Veteran Men and Women Aged at least 35 on the date of the competition (page 107- 108 of current Rule Book)
10:00 am - 5:00 pm